Sunday 1 April 2018

                 "Missing" Definition of Love.
               What is love? Last weekend we had the opportunity to have a look at what  long suffering in love was all about.  Today,in my write-up,I will focus on what Kindness is about in love. Kindness is the quality of being friendly,generous and considerate. In Galatians 5:22,it states kindness as being part of the fruit of the spirit.
                 Being in love with someone shows that you have to be friendly,generous and considerate towards that person. Be helpful to that person and be able to communicate to that person easily. One has to do everything possible not to harm his partner,whether physically,emotionally or spiritually.
                   When you're doing all these (being friendly,generous and considerate) to your partner,it shows that you are kind to her and you love her. This is love.

31 comments:

  1. Madam Therapist, can I book a session with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam Therapist, can I book a session with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you for this Knowledge you have shared.
    I’ve had difficulties for a while and I know that this piece will go a long way to help me develop a better relationship with my partner.
    God bless you Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ivy,deep message, great one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ivy,deep message, great one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For sure, Love is kindness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love is the crux of every successful relationship. Your write-up encapsulates this fact, educative indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. timely message.. love conquers all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great piece...truly you know what you are about...Greater heights ahead my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know about others but your piece always listens my heart and accords me the opportunity to look at things through a different lens. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. We truly don’t experience love until your core self has been broken and yet you can will give the best of your heart like before. Love is sweet, love is bitter but in all still believe in love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm, thanks for this information yh. It was worth reading

    ReplyDelete